Teen Idol All-Star Singing Competition (TIASC)
Celebrate what may become an annual competition amongst Teen Idol Alumni
See to the right for definitions of *, ** & *** items
from the producer prior to being accepted as a contestant***
- be a qualifying Teen Idol finalist*
- be a member of the Teen Idol Alumni Association**
- have an active Facebook account
- commit to promote and recruit for Season 10 of Teen Idol
- volunteer to help at a Season 10 audition or competition round
- compete in all competition rounds (will be in August)
- perform over next year - 2 times if top 5, 4 times if All-Star Winner
- commit to selling tickets to attend competition rounds
- Have LIKE'd the Teen Idol Facebook Fanpage
- no felonies & not pregnant as of July 1st 2016
- Students that didn't complete their contract, must get approval
- Register online at TeenIdol.org with current address, phone & email
- Complete Season 10 Teen Idol Application including All-Star Questions
- Promote online and share the Teen Idol posts - help get students for 2016
- Email, mail or drop off your application with photo ID before June 30th
- Dates and times for competition rounds will be provided when available
- Number of rounds will be determined by number of qualified competitors
- registered as of 6/30 but likely 3 rounds of competition
- Weekend 1 - total number of participants will be reduced to no more than 30.
- Following weekend, will reduce down to 10-15.
- Final weekend will determine Winner and top 5 that will have additional
- tour responsibilities (note all finalists from all years/programs can perform
- during normal tour dates as space allows).
- Winner $500, 2nd $300 & 3rd $200 just like normal competition as long as
- Total tickets or ad space sold in the name of competitors equals $2500 or more.
(Student(s) that were terminated may not eligible to compete or perform - ask Dennis Gleason)
**Teen Idol Alumni Association:
See the association page here
The TIAA was created to bring together participants, volunteers, semi-finalists, finalists, supporters
and sponsors into a program that can help the organization grow, expand and provide great benefit to
our communities and each year of students. Many hands make light work is very true - a very small
time commitment is required to be part of the alumni association. Teen Idol All-Star Competition
(TIASC) applicants need to signup with the alumni association if not already members at time of
contract performances. Message him through his Facebook Page.
- All students from 2011 to 2016 had a performance contract requiring at least 4 performances to
complete the season.
- If you are needing many performances and are concerned that you may not be able to make
them up by Aug 1st, the producer may be willing to make exceptions.
- If you are a pre-contract finalist or Beaverton Teen Idol top 3, that didn't have a contract to
fulfill, a file of how many performances you did make will need to be created. If no tour
performances can be confirmed from a pre-2011 finalist - even during a different season,
arrangements for one or more performance may be required at producers discretion.
- If you were terminated for any reason, but qualified to be an alumni member, the producer
would have the sole authority to permit participation.